|PEP and alcohol
Jul 14, 2010
Hello, i started the treatment of Lopinavir, ritonavir and truvada for the prevention of seroconversion, yesterday. I want to know if i am still able to consume alcohol over the 28 days of taking them. Primarily, if drinking alcohol will reduce the action of the treatment? Thankyou
Response from Dr. Henry
Usually OK to consume modest amounts of alcohol with that regimen though some patients become more sensitive to the effects of alcohol . KH
Lipodystophy and exercise
Facial rashes or zigs
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Give Someone An Std?
- How Long Does The Hepatitis A Vaccine Work?
- 24 Week Negative Rapid Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.