|What can I take with atripla
Nov 25, 2009
What vitamin supplements should I NOT take with Atripla?
Response from Dr. Henry
Garlic and St Johns wort can decrease the effectiveness of efavirenz in Atripla. Many other supplements have not been formally studied but are widely used without significant reported interactions. If any reader has additions to the list to make please post. KH
What can I take with atripla
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
- Can Having The Flu Interfere With The Hiv Test Results?
- Can Someone With Hiv Become A Nurse?
- Does Fever During Hiv Ars Come And Go?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.