|Buffalo Hump Removal
May 18, 2006
After 3 or 4 years of hating my hump and reading about therapies - I am traveling a fair distance to have it removed by liposuction. I hate my hump - I'm tired of whining about it - and so I'm getting off my lazy butt and doing something (anything) about it. What will happen after? Swelling? Bruising? Pain?
Response from Dr. Henry
There generally is some bruising and swelling with usually minimal pain in my experience. The hump can recur but often can get years of benefit from the surgical intervention. KH
Videx and pregnancy
herb intereaction with combivir
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
- What Causes Vaginal Bleeding After Sex?
- 12 Week Hiv Test For A Conclusive Negative
- Breast Feeding With HIV Effects On Baby
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.