Killing the Virus
Dec 20, 2001
After fingering a woman, if I washed my hands with soap and listerine, is that enough to kill off the virus?
Response from Mr. Kull
Soap and water is enough to inactivate HIV and most other bacteria/virus. The listerine is probably not necessary.
Try to keep in mind that there is no evidence that HIV is transmitted through fingering. Transmission of HIV through sexual contact is known to occur during vaginal, anal, and oral sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get HIV From Toilet Seat?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Breast Sucking?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Is It Possible To Get AIDS From Frottage?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Open Mouth Kissing
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Condom Broke
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.