Need your advise *

Near the end of June i recieved unprotected oral sex from a stripper. I was drunk and never got a full erection but after about 10-15 min I did manage to ejaculate.In the begninning of August and the beginning of Sept. I had outbreaks of genital herpes near the base of my penis(not on my penis) with that i experienced a slight fever for 1 day and swollen tender glands in my groin which lasted about2 1/2 weeks and back pain . I beleive i got the herpes virus from the stripper because i never had an outbreak before. Also the day after the encounter with the stripper i noticed a very small flesh coloreed bump on the shaft of my penis and 2 brownish colored bumbs near the base of my penis which the doctor later saw and said it might be a genital wart or molluscum(the bumbs grew a little over a 3 month period but never got bigger than a centimeter or 2) but he didnt run any tests(i have no insurance) he just froze the one on the shaft off and pulled the other 2 out with tweezers. Since i discovered i have genital herpes i cant get the thought out of my head that i might also have contracted HIV from the stripper. From Aug. to Dec. i have experienced a number of differnt symptoms at differnt times. I fisrt had the 2 outbraeks of herpes right in a row(only 2 i've had to date). Then i developed white lines down my cheeks and on the bottom right side of my gums. I went to the dentist and he told me it is Lichen Planus. I also developed a red throat with my right tonsil swollen but it is not sore and i have no cough but i do have a 2 swollen nodes in my neck which have been present with the red throat and tonsils since early Oct. I also developed a rash that first apppeared around my groin area and a little in the armpit region. The rash lasted about a 1.5 months and spread to my ankles thighs feet and butt and seemed to come and go with antibiotics. I took an HIV test about 40-45 days after my encounter and it came back negative. My qustions are 1. Would a recent HIV infection activate a genital herpes outbreak? 2. Would genital warts appear several hours after an encounter? 3.Have I said anything to u that stands out as a warning sigh to get tested again for HIV? 4 What should i do in your opinion?

p.s My throat and tonsils are still red and swelled (no pain though) for almost 3 months now. PLEASE HELP GOING CRAZY

sorry bout the lenght

It is unlikely that you were infected with HIV when you received oral sex from the stripper. Saliva is not implicated in the transmission of HIV, because of the low, uninfectious levels of HIV found in saliva. Herpes and genital warts are spread by skin-to-skin contact, so that's a separate issue. Herpes and genital warts can increase your risk for infection if the lesions related to those infections are coming into contact with HIV infected fluids.

Is it possible that you were infected with herpes, genital warts, or molluscum from previous encounters? It is unlikely that you would see a wart several hours after the exposure.

It sounds like you've been having a rough time with infections and symptoms. Your negative test result is a good sign that you are not infected, but a test three months after your last exposure will be the most reliable result you can receive.

RMK

HIV by razor?
cunnilingus. should get tested?