Bump inside vaginal lip

Yesterday I noticed that there is a small lump inside of my left vaginal lip. The other side does not have any sign of a simular lump. Although I can feel the lump, I cannot see it. BUT, that lip is a larger than the other now. Also, it is a tad bit sore, but not uncomfortable if i dont touch it. I have researched the common STDs and have found nothing of this sort. Also, I have been sexually active with only one partner, who was a virgin also. I have experienced oral sex with three men though. Is there any way that this may not be related to a sexually transmitted disease? And if it is, what could it be? thank you!

It is really difficult to tell you what this bump inside of your vaginal lip is. There is nothing specific about its description that seems similar to symptoms of a sexually transmitted infection.

When someone has questions about their physical health, it is important to consult a medical professional whom they trust. New symptoms that persist should not go unchecked. Visiting your physician/gynecologist might help you sort out your confusion.

RMK

ARS - duration?
Taking up residence at The Body!!