Dec 15, 2001
I recently met a guy at a bar and we had oral sex, a week later he had to go the dentist for a tooth problem and now he's taking Nystantin Supension could you tell me why, because that particular medicine is used for fungus right! and he's very secretive I think, but look at the circumstances surrounding us.
| Response from Mr. Kull
Guessing is not a good idea, because you may be jumping to wild conclusions. Try communicating with your partner about your concerns. He may be able to provide more accurate answers.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis After Hole In Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Genital Warts In The Mouth?
- Is A Brownish Discoloration Vaginal Discharge Means You Have A Std?
- Ways To Stop Vaginal Bleeding
- What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.