Good Test Or More Test
Dec 15, 2001
Hello Ryan I tested negative at 3 months and one week for the hiv virus after a safe sex encounter.. Do I need further testing or I'am ok.......thank u Ryan
Response from Mr. Kull
The CDC recommends that people wait at least three months following an exposure for an accurate test. It would be unusual for someone to take as long as six months to develop antibodies. No further testing is needed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Shingles Causes Genital Herpes?
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
- Confirmed Cases Of Hiv By Tattoos
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.