is this common

The last time I had sex was about 6 months ago, and the last time I received oral sex was about 3 months ago, about 2 weeks ago I noticed a little pain while urinatin it lasted for about 2 day and hasn't happend since, should I be worried?????? thanks

I really can't tell what might have been causing the burning sensation when you urinated. It's possible that it was STD related, but seems unlikely. This is especially true since the symptoms lasted only a couple of days. Was there any discharge? Was it a real burning sensation (you would know...it really hurts) or just a mild discomfort?

The only real way to diagnose an STD is to get screened by a medical professional. Anyway, I don't think you should worry too much. If that helps.

RMK

Lambskin condom
Possibly exposed to HIV in Jail?!