|Cuts, Abrasions, and possible infection...
Jul 31, 2000
In my line of work I always have small/tiny cuts on my hands. Some like paper cuts, others bandages cover... If I finger a infected female, with a fresh cut on that finger/hand will I become infected???
| Response from Mr. Kull
Please refer to the question What are the risks from fingering someone?. While the risk of infection is extremely low, you could cover your hand with a latex glove or put a condom over your finger before inserting it into the vagina.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.