Dec 13, 2001
Can you get hiv from receiving or giving hickies?
| Response from Mr. Kull
As long as the skin doesn't break, you can't transmit HIV through giving or receiving hickies (a bruise that forms as a result of sucking and/or biting the skin). Remember that HIV is transmitted when infected fluids come into contact with mucous membranes. When giving or receiving hickies, you are only having oral contact with skin (or vice versa).
The only thing you might get from a hickie is a hard time from your friends, so get out that turtleneck.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Hiv Transmission Via Hickies
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom Elisa
- Ear Infection Sign Of HIV Infection
- Is Flaky Skin An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.