HIV spread by blade used by barbers?

I am scared whether HIV/AIDS can be spread by the blade used by the barbers. I got a cut by that way and I am curious whether it can be spread like that? Your prompt attention will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much for your advice.

HIV really does not live outside of the body long enough for transmission to occur this way. See the response to Transmission through shaving.

I have never heard of infection happening this way. You can always ask your barber if he sterilizes his equipment. If he doesn't, urge him to or you can report him to your local Department of Health.

RMK

Transfer of HIV via manicure and haircuts
WORRIED, WORRIED!