Symptoms of Hiv recurrence

I would like to start off by saying that you are doing a wonderful service here. I have not been tested yet, but my low risk exposure (fingering someone in a strip joint) happened back in the last week of May. I had symptoms in mid July that lasted for about 3 weeks (sore throat, general ill feeling, fever, fatigue,loss of appetite, slight weight loss and a rash on my finger(small painless nodules/blisters) . According to your answers you say that the symptoms of HIV do not recur over and over, After feeling fine for about 2 weeks I started getting a sore throat, the rash came back on the same finger(small painless nodules/blisters) and a slight fever again. does this sound unusual to you. Also I wanted to know does Lipodystrophy mean loss of fat/lean body mass or is it loss of muscle mass. Does this usually happen in the early stage of HIV (3 months from possible exposure) or could it just be weight loss from stress. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

Please read the responses to What are the risks from fingering someone? and Drunk sex with a prostitute. You are at very low risk for HIV infection.

Your weight loss is probably unrelated to HIV (wasting). Lipodystrophy refers to fat accumulation in the body as a side effect of antiretroviral treatment.

RMK

Other Tests Rather Than HIV AB Test?
wet kissing with cold sores