Will i get HIV by this?? and is this consider a sympton of HIV

Hi there, Recently a gal gave me a handjob but she told me that she did touch her vagina as she was it with water using her hands. Right after she did this, she came to masturbate me using her hands. Assuming her hands is still dirty, will i be infected by HIV??

Another question: After weeks of this contact, there is a change in my vision. I now can't stand the normal brightness which i can stand in the past 21 yrs. For example, the brightness of my monitor, tv, room's lights have all been extremely lowered. Going out in the daytime is also uneasy for me because of the change in vision. However, i still see things clearly and sharp, just the sensitivity to brightness. Is this a sympton or anything?? Thanks for your help as im very worried over it. Once again thank you ryan

Remember, HIV infected fluids need to come into contact with mucous membranes, and relatively quickly, for transmission to occur. There is no evidence that HIV is spread through receiving a handjob from another person, even if she had touched her own vagina before touching your penis.

Sexual transmission of HIV is known to be spread through the following three ways:

1) Anal sex, receptive or insertive

2) Vaginal sex, receptive or insertive

3) Oral sex, receptive fellatio or insertive cunnulingus (transmission to the person whose mouth is on the genitals)

If your sexual behavior does not fall into any of the above categories, then it is unlikely that you will become infected through sexual contact.

The problems you are having with are eyesight are probably unrelated to HIV. If your symptoms continue, you may want to have them checked out by a professional.

RMK

Wait or have it checked?
Give It To Me Straight