Aug 16, 2000
Do you know of any chain type stores that sell over the counter FDA approved HIV test kits? One that you send a sample and call number for results. Thank you.
Response from Mr. Kull
Visit the Home Access website for more information about ordering their kit or finding out store locations. Do not buy any other brands over the internet or elsewhere. Home Access is the only FDA approved home antibody test kit.
See my response to Home Tests for more information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.