Rimming

Here's a strange question for you. I was recently rimmed by someone I believe is positive. Now, I'm aware that saliva is not considered a way to transmit HIV, and that receiving a rim job is considered low risk. However, earlier in the day, before the sexual encounter, I had a little anal itch (which I sometimes get from sweating, etc.), and I dabbed a little Cortizone cream in the area. At the time of the sexual encounter, I didn't have any discomfort, so I didn't think about it. So, my question is, would the cortizone cream increase the risk in any way? I can't imagine that it would, but I thought I'd ask. And, more importantly, what if I had a tear, or cut, in the rectal area. How risky is saliva on an open cut?

I don't know if the cortizone cream would increase your risk for HIV infection in this circumstance. I don't see why it would either. In general, saliva is not believed to be a fluid that efficiently transmits the virus. So whether or not saliva got onto an open cut should be irrelevant. The risk for transmission in this circumstance remains very low.

RMK

Precum exposure when condom is put on penis
What is this?