Precum exposure when condom is put on penis

I have recently met a man through the internet and he has agreed to some sex play wherein we are nude and he he lies behind me while his body/penis rubbs up agaimst my butt. Since I am very concerned about exposure to HIV I have asked my partner to wear a condom during this activity in case he cums. However, I am concerned abput him getting precum on his hands/or the exterior of the condom while he is putting on the condom. Are my concerns valid and what should I do to reduce any risks?

The act of someone rubbing or grinding their penis against your anus is considered to be very low risk. Grinding will vary from person to person (it shouldn't involve a great deal of semen or blood or any kind of insertion), and it really depends on the amount of fluids exchanged. See a previous response to What are the risks from grinding?.

The only real way to avoid anxiety about the way he handles the condom is to put the condom on the partner's penis yourself. That way you can be sure it is done correctly.

RMK

no one knows the answer!!!!!???????????
Rimming