Reoccurring Sore Throat
Aug 21, 2000
After giving a woman oral sex a few months ago I got a red, raw area in my throat. The doc said it wasn't strep... he said it was a virus. But now I got it again - in a different spot in my throat. I have no other symptoms of STD's as far as I know. What could it be?
Response from Mr. Kull
I really don't know what your sore throat could be attributed to. Your doctor would be much better at diagnosing your condition than I would. Please read A Message About Symptom Questions for more information about questions like yours.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.