Aug 21, 2000
hi. i was just wondering about a testing time. I received oral sex (i am female) and recently got tested at 21 weeks. it was negative. is it long enough???
Response from Mr. Kull
Look at the response to How long do I have to wait to get tested? for details. I would consider 21 weeks to be a sufficient amount of time for the vast majority of people. Your risk for infection is also extremely low.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can I Get Hepatitis C From A Bite Wound?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.