wanting to be safer.

here is the situation... i have a 8 gauge, prince albert piercing, if you don't know what that is, it is a loop that goes in the end of the urethra and out the bottom of the head of my penis. i have tried to wear a trojan magnum condom but the condom puts pressure on the piercing and causes pain for me. it also fills the reservoir at the end. the question i have is do they make condoms that i can use?

Try condoms that are made with more headroom at the tip. A few brands that you could try are Pleasure Plus, Lifestyles Xtra Pleasure, and Inspiral. You can browse and buy these and other condoms at Condomania. I would suggest that you try masturbating with them to see how they feel and work before you put them into action.

RMK

Testing Question
Mosquitoes