Early Symptoms -- How Early??

Hello, I recently spoke with someone who informed me that the onset of acute retroviral syndrome could occur with 1 day after exposure. Can you tell me whether this is true or not?? If so, how likely is it?? Thanks so much,

It is highly unlikely that acute retroviral syndrome (the temporary, flu-like symptoms you experience shortly after you are infected) would occur the day after infection. The earliest it would occur would be one week after infection, and is most likely to occur three weeks after infection.

Risks for children