Help me please!

I am putting myself in severe anxiety. I had received oral sex by a prostitute yesterday. During the process, I was putting a condom on, however I put off the condom as I came in her mouth. Though the direct contact between my penis and her mouth just lasted for <10 seconds, I am still afraid that I would contract with HIV. From this forum, I know receptive oral sex is relatively low risk, but I find that there is still a few cases involving receiving oral sex and contracting with HIV. Could you please answer me that actually I am too worry about this or I really have a significant chance to contract with HIV? Also, would you please comment on the opportunity that getting genital wart and herpes throught receptive oral sex?

I can't tell you anything more than you are at extremely low risk for infection.

It is possible to get herpes or a wart on your penis if your penis came into contact with any sores/lesions on her body. Genital warts do not commonly occur around the mouth. It is possible to have oral herpes (like a cold sore) and this could be transmitted to another person's mouth or genitals.

RMK

Floaters, Numbness just after a few weeks
Are these STD related??