oral sex and pregnancy
Aug 29, 2000
IS IT AT ALL POSSIBLE TO GET PREGNANT FROM GIVING A MAN ORAL SEX, AND SWALLOWING?
Response from Mr. Kull
Absolutely not. Sperm needs direct access to a woman's egg in order to fertilize it. Inserting the penis in the vagina during sex to the point of ejaculation is the most likely way to impregnate a woman. The digestive system and the reproductive system are two separate entities.
Please refer to Where can you learn about pregnancy...? to learn more about sexual reproduction.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
- Brown Spots On The Head Of My Penis
- Can I Trust A 8 Month Negative Hiv Elisa Test?
- Chest Pain, Fatigue, High Liver Enzymes Acute/primary Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.