oral sex and pregnancy
Aug 29, 2000
IS IT AT ALL POSSIBLE TO GET PREGNANT FROM GIVING A MAN ORAL SEX, AND SWALLOWING?
Response from Mr. Kull
Absolutely not. Sperm needs direct access to a woman's egg in order to fertilize it. Inserting the penis in the vagina during sex to the point of ejaculation is the most likely way to impregnate a woman. The digestive system and the reproductive system are two separate entities.
Please refer to Where can you learn about pregnancy...? to learn more about sexual reproduction.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin To Treat Vaginal Infections
- Condom Causing Penis Irritation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.