Negative Test

Is it possible a person tested negative after 5 months is negative?

A person who tests negative after five months has a greater than 95% chance that they are not HIV infected (this is according to the literature I have studied). I would even suggest that the 95% mark is a conservative figure. Most people would develop antibodies after three months. There have been only a few rare cases of persons taking longer than six months to develop antibodies to HIV.

Please refer to How long do I have to wait to get tested? for more information on this topic.

RMK

Can you contract AIDS through the eye?
oral sex and pregnancy