unprotected sex

recently I had unprotected sex with this guy and he withdrew. could I have been exposed to HIV with his precum? It was only this one time and now I'm stressing out.

Withdrawing the penis from the anus, vagina, or mouth prior to ejaculation is not a foolproof method for sexually transmitted infection prevention. HIV and some other STI's can be isolated in pre-ejaculatory fluid (the fluid that comes out of the penis prior to ejaculation). Exactly how infectious HIV is in pre-ejaculatory fluid is hard to predict. The amount of virus in pre-cum and the amount of pre-cum could vary in the same person in each episode of sex. There is plenty of anecdotal evidence that people have been infected even though the guy withdrew. That's why it's most important to use a condom for the entire sex act.

If you find yourself having unprotected sex with someone, having someone pull out would theoretically reduce your chance for infection. Since most people have unprotected oral sex, we always recommend that people get as little fluid in their mouths as possible. However, the pulling out method requires communication between two people. It's also helpful if there is some degree of trust between you. In the heat of the moment it might be difficult to always trust that a guy is going to withdraw at the right time.

RMK

I NEED ADVICE!
Can you contract AIDS through the eye?