How long does the virus live outside the body

my girlfriend is positive, and I am not. We have been together for 1 year and always use safe sex and we are careful not to get me infected. After fingering in the vagina, does the aids virus still live on your hands after the vaginal fluid has dried? I accidentally touched the head of my penis with my fingers about 10 minutes after fingering. I at risk now?

It is highly unlikely that you would become infected this way.

Please refer to responses to What are the risks of fingering someone? and How long does HIV live outside of the body?.

RMK

Does my ex-boyfriend have an STD?
unsafe sex