biting question Pls answer!!!!!

Dear Ryan I was biten around my nipples (skin removed slight bleeding)during the body massage session in Thailand. Considering that the female sex workers are in high risk category what is my chance of being infected(Hiv)from this event pls answer this time THANK YOU

The person who is doing the biting is clearly at more risk for infection than the person being bitten. The person doing the biting may come into contact with infected blood, which is highly infectious, as a result of the activity. The person who is being bitten is likely to come into contact with saliva, which is not known to transmit HIV. So the risk of transmission through being bitten is theoretical only, and highly unlikely.

There is at lest one documented case of HIV transmission occuring through an uninfected person being bitten by an HIV infected person. It was clear that the person doing the biting had their own blood in their mouth. Blood is known to transmit HIV; saliva is not. This case could actually be considered blood-to-blood transmission and not transmission through the biting alone.

RMK

Is It Possible??
do i need further testing! miserable women!