Is there such a thing as safe Oral Sex

I met this man and I proceeded to lick the shaft of his penis and testicles since I did not have a condom I did not go any where near the head of his penis and then he proceeded to give me oral sex. Would you consider me at risk for HIV? Did I have safe oral sex?

Think of the model for HIV transmission and you could easily answer this question yourself. Infected fluids need to come into contact with mucous membranes or the bloodstream to cause infection. If you didn't get fluids in your mouth, I don't see how you could have been infected with HIV. Even if you did get fluids in your mouth, your risk would have been low.

Nothing in life is truly safe. However, there is a such thing as "safer" oral sex. You did it.

RMK

BEYOND STRESSED!!!!
How safe is condom?