Sep 15, 2000
I received oral sex from a woman who tested HIV negative at the end of spring. I was so scared that it did not last long and I did not see in sores around or in her mouth. I am so paranoid that I received HIV. I went and got a HIV antibody test after 6 weeks and it showed HIV was not in my blood stream yet. How reliable is a 6 week test? By the way, I did not perform any sexual intercourse with her either. This was a one time deal and I have not been with her again.
| Response from Mr. Kull
Questions very similar to yours have been answered recently. Read through Did I test for nothing?, Are there any reported cases of getting HIV through receiving oral sex?, and Testing window for some examples.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.