First Experience

Hello, I had my first experience with a male and I was wondering if what happened was risky. I'm really confused now. We didn't have any penetrative or oral sex, but the guy I was with got his own semen on his hands. He wiped it off, but after a minute or two, he touched the inside of my lip (he basically put his finger on my inner lip for a few seconds). Can I get infected this way, and should I get tested? This is my only risk, and now I'm scared.

Your risk for getting HIV infected in this encounter is extremely low. It doesn't seem like you could have gotten a significant amount of semen in your mouth to cause infection. I do not recommend testing in your situation.

Oral Sex