Sep 18, 2000
I would like to know how long the aids/hiv,will stay alive outside ones body.
Response from Mr. Kull
Please refer to the response to How long does HIV survive outside of the body. It is generally believed that the virus probably does not live more than a few minutes outside of the body.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Penicillin Cure Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.