Sep 18, 2000
I would like to know how long the aids/hiv,will stay alive outside ones body.
| Response from Mr. Kull
Please refer to the response to How long does HIV survive outside of the body. It is generally believed that the virus probably does not live more than a few minutes outside of the body.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hiv An Airborne Disease?
- How Long Can The Aids Virus Last Once Airborne?
- Aching After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Blood Splash Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.