Using a condom, but?

First of all thanks to all the people who keep this site up. There's so much B.S. out there on this subject that it's hard to get a straight answer.

I think a lot of fear comes from using prostitutes. I frequently use them and consider it safe. I always wear a condom and that's about as much as you can do. I'm scared about getting other stds which are incurable. Someday I would like to have a family and something like herpes might hurt that.

Anyway my question is, if I wear a condom for all sexual encounters, oral sex and everything, what are my risks of getting an std? I mean if the girl is on top and some juices run down on your balls can I get something, or does it have to get on your penis? I'm not so much worried about condom breakage, but more worried about skin to skin contact with an infected area. If my penis is covered with the condom, no breaks or tears, what would happen if my balls or genital area would come into contact with either infected juices, or skin?

Please answer my question as I feel that a lot of people might have the same worries

thanks

Please read Can you get an STD if you use a condom?. That response should directly answer your question.

A lot of people send questions to this site about sex with prostitutes. I think that there are many myths and misconceptions about prostitutes, and, as a result, people often become anxious when having any kind of contact with a prostitute. If you are using condoms correctly and every time when you have sex, then you are at very low risk for HIV infection. STDs are a different story. Even if you use condoms every time for sex, you could still be at risk for STDs. The more sexual partners you have, the greater the chance you have of coming into contact with an STD. In that sense, you need to determine what risks you are willing to take when making decisions about having sex.

RMK

Darkrooms.....
Why not wear 2 latex condoms???