Infection through kissing
Sep 25, 2000
I recently kissed a friend(open mouth), He has aids. I have a problem with chapped lips and was was wondering what my risk is, how long I should wait until testing. This is really freaking me out and as much info as possible will be appreciated.... the incident happened about two weeks from tomorrow
Response from Mr. Kull
Read the response to Newest Information on Deep Kissing for detailed information on your question. I would not recommend testing for your situation. There is no convincing evidence that shows HIV to be transmitted through kissing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Can You Catch Anything From Swallowing Menstrual Blood?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On A Womans Breasts?
- Does Hiv Cause Vaginal Burning Sensation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.