Mutual masturbation

In order to prevent HIV infection I have been engaging in mutual masturbation for safe sex. If my female partner masturbates herself and then caresses my penis and there is no blood anywhere, is there any risk of getting HIV?

Please refer to a previously answered question entitled Myths about mutual masturbation.

Mutual masturbation happens to be one of the safest sexual activities you can engage in with your partner. There is no evidence that people are infected when engaging in mutual masturbation. It is important to be conscious of fluid contact with mucous membranes, but it is equally important that you are able to relax and enjoy physical contact with your partner.

RMK

Confused
Fatigue, Body Aches, No Fever