warts

do you answer questions on warts?

I can not find information that specifically talks about the appearance or look of a genital wart(s) on a man. What or how to tell the difference between a wart and something normal that appears on the penis. Like if you push in on the skin hard enough a almost solid "liquid" comes out and I mean sever pushing on the skin. I was told if you push anywhere on the skin this can happen. I see one little thing on my dick and it does not feel like a bump at all, is skin colored not white or the cauliflower thing, I can not tell if it is a fold of skin or what that I never noticed before I began inspecting myself. I went to doctors and they see nothing and tell me to move on. Any clue or where can I SEE what warts look like on the penis? Or is this just a skin tag or something like that?

If the doctors are telling you that this is nothing and that you should move on, I would recommend that you try to do so.

For some pictures of STD symptom -- warning, these are graphic -- take a look at What Do the Symptoms of STDs Look Like?. Now you'll probably understand why the doctors suggested that you forget about it.

RMK

Oral sex from the woman's perspective
Rectal fingering, saliva, and gum bleeding