Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

warts
Sep 27, 2000

do you answer questions on warts?

I can not find information that specifically talks about the appearance or look of a genital wart(s) on a man. What or how to tell the difference between a wart and something normal that appears on the penis. Like if you push in on the skin hard enough a almost solid "liquid" comes out and I mean sever pushing on the skin. I was told if you push anywhere on the skin this can happen. I see one little thing on my dick and it does not feel like a bump at all, is skin colored not white or the cauliflower thing, I can not tell if it is a fold of skin or what that I never noticed before I began inspecting myself. I went to doctors and they see nothing and tell me to move on. Any clue or where can I SEE what warts look like on the penis? Or is this just a skin tag or something like that?

Response from Mr. Kull

If the doctors are telling you that this is nothing and that you should move on, I would recommend that you try to do so.

For some pictures of STD symptom -- warning, these are graphic -- take a look at What Do the Symptoms of STDs Look Like?. Now you'll probably understand why the doctors suggested that you forget about it.

RMK

Previous
Oral sex from the woman's perspective
Next
Rectal fingering, saliva, and gum bleeding

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.