same status transmission

We work in the field of HIV services and C&T and are looking for written material on the reasons for safer sex when a couple are both HIV positive. We have a list of them but can't find a definitive article.

The reason you probably don't have a definitive article is because one doesn't exist (at least I don't know of one). I'm assuming you are looking for information dealing with issues of reinfection or superinfection, and not the obvious issue of sexually transmitted infections. HIV positive people need to be wary of getting STDs.

Refer to a recent question I answered, What are the risks for us?, and follow the two links to recent studies on this topic. The investigators on those studies might be able to point you in the right direction. You might want to forward your question to the Mixed-HIV-Status Couples forum on this website as well.

RMK

HIV=AIDS ?
Lubricated condoms