How rare?

The cdc says in rare cases some one can take 6 months and that it would be extremely rare to take longer to show positive. How rare would it be to take 14 months. I have tested neg at 1, 4 1/2, 6 1/2 and 14 months from a 1 time exposure that was vaginal and i was wearing a condom, can i move on from this? Every little thing is listed as a symptom somewhere, it is driving me crazy! Thanks for your time and this great site.

PLEASE try to move on, if you can. "Rare" means two cases, maximum, that we know of that took longer than six months to develop measurable antibodies to HIV. The HIV antibody test is such a reliable and accurate tool to detect HIV infection.

RMK

First Homosexual Experience
HIV=AIDS ?