hiv transmission through mothers milk to others through baby

Dear Mr Kull, Please help me with the following situation. Recently a 9 month old baby of one of the visitors to our home was playing with my key&key chain. The baby put my key chain in his mouth for a while. Then It was kept on an open space on a table for about 15 minutes. After that my wife cleaned that key chain with tap water (warm I guess) and then with a paper towel. After a few minutes I cleaned that key chain with a wet cleaning towel (that has SD Alcohol 40 along with other ingredients). My question is: If there was any mothers milk or blood in the baby's mouth and if some of it was left on the key chain, do you think if there is any chance for hiv transmission? Because the wet cleaning towel (I used to clean the key chain) might have come in contact with a small fresh cut on my hand. Thanks for your help.

HIV is not spread to others via inanimate objects (syringes/injection needles being the exception). Please refer to How long does HIV live outside of the body? for more information on this topic.

RMK

Likelihood of converting from HIV- to HIV+ given my partner's HIV + status
First Homosexual Experience