Homework need you

I am doing a newsletter for my health assignment and I need to know how HIV/AIDS are not transmitted?

This is a huge question to answer because HIV is not transmitted many, many ways. It's easier to start off with describing how HIV is transmitted, based on what we know about the science of HIV and what actually happens in the real world. It's important to remember that HIV is only known to be transmitted through the following three ways:

1) Sexual contact: anal, vaginal, and oral sex

2) Blood-to-blood contact: sharing injection needles, occupational exposures, blood transfusions (which is rare in the U.S).

3) Mother-to-infant: either through delivery or during breast feeding

Outside of this three main categories, we do not see HIV being transmitted. It is often stressed that HIV is not spread through casual contact. This is an important fact because many people are afraid of getting HIV during day-to-day contact with people who are or might be infected with HIV. The CDC has excellent information on this; see "Misperceptions about HIV and AIDS" (http://thebody.com/cdc/factv.html).

Good luck on your newsletter.

RMK

insertive vaginal sex
test too late?