Does being a Diabetic affect HIV test results?

First let me say that you are doing a great service. I developed symptoms (rash -- lasted more than a month, dry cough, loss of appetite, fever of only 99.1) 8 weeks after having unprotected vaginal sex. I have read Mr. Sowadsky's summary of Acute Viral Syndrome http://www.thebody.com/sowadsky/message.html, but does being a diabetic extend that window? I'm a newly diagnosed diabetic (found out when I tested negative for HIV at 18 weeks -- also tested at 25 weeks also negative), so I'm still a little uneducated about being a diabetic. I've been told though that diabetics take longer to heal because the body slows down the healing process. Could the symptoms take longer to appear and take longer to subside in a person who has diabetes? Does being a diabetic affect the accuracy of the tests? Should I be retested? I've read that 25 weeks is close enough to 6 months, but is it close enough for a diabetic? Thank you again for in valuable service.

I am not aware of any problems that diabetes presents for HIV antibody testing. You can trust your two antibody test results.

RMK

RAPED AND CONFUSED!! REALLY HARD TO TALK ABOUT IT, PLEASE RESPOND!!!
Can HIV be detected in standard bloodtest?