Does antibiotic affect symptom and antibody test?

I was treated by antibiotics(3 weeks treatment) because of epididymo-orchitis one month after an one time unprotected exposure (unprotected receiving oral sex) two months ago. Tested negative at 27 days. I have mild sore throat for 1 month and body ache for 2 weeks until now. I am expecting the 3 month test to get through this nightmare. Did the antibiotic affect the symptom and the 27-day antibody test?

Do I need to wait more than 3 months to take the antibody test? Please help and post!!!!

First of all, it is so unlikely that you were infected by receiving oral sex from somebody. You can get tested again at three months, but I really don't think it is necessary.

Taking antibiotics will not have any effect on the results of an HIV-antibody test.

RMK

Cats Claw and Immune System The Body: Rick Sowadsky M.S.P.H., C.D.S, Answers to Safe Sex Questions
DOES HAVING HERPES PUT YOU IN HIGH RISK FOR HIV