Dec 5, 2001
i went to a club and this dancer sat on my leg between my hip and knee.when she got up my pants were damp.she said she was on dyalasis.im wondering if she was a bit incontinent and this was urine would i be at risk for any infections if the urine went through my pants to my intact skin?i did not get a dance from this woman.we were just bs ing.thanks for your response.
Response from Mr. Kull
There is no evidence that HIV is transmitted through urine. The urine of infected people contains antibodies to HIV, but no virus has been isolated in urine. There is no evidence that any sexually transmitted infections are transmitted through urine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can U Get Hiv From Someone's Blood Getting In Your Food?
- Can The Use Of Lubricants Containing Nonoxynol-9 Further Reduce Hiv Risk?
- Is A Yeast Infection That Wont Go Away Is An Early Symptom Of Hiv?
- Does Hiv Show Up On Normal Blood Test?
- What Foods Can't Hiv Positive People Eat?
- Is It Almost Impossible For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.