Hema-Strip Test

I went for a blood test today at a local clinic. I was given an additional test (other than ELISA) called Hema-Strip (sp?) test. The result of the test was out in less than 15 minutes. According to the doctor, he said it is 99.7% accurate. My question is how accurate is the test? Thanks.

Response from Mr. Sowadsky

Hi. Thank you for your question. I am not familiar with any test by this name (or a similar name). I therefore cannot comment on the accuracy of the test. If the test goes by another name, I may be able to give you more information about it, but I am not familiar with any test by this name.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to call the Centers for Disease Control at 1.800.232.4636 (Nationwide).

Free distribution of pairs of HIV home test kits
Knowing if you have already been checked.