NEED A LOW COSTING OR FREE AIDS TEST ONLY 14

I HAD ORAL SEX WITH A BOY WHO HAS A BAD REPUTATION. HE DIDNT ACTUALLY CUM IN MY MOUTH BUT I'M STILL NERVOUS I MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING. I WAS WONDERING IF I COUL GET A FREE AIDS TEST OR AT LEAST A LOW-COSTING ONE SOMEWHERE. COULD YOU HELP ME OUT?

Response from Mr. Sowadsky

Thank you for your question. If you want to get tested for HIV, you have several options.

1) Your private physician can do the test. Costs can vary greatly from doctor to doctor.

2) Your local health department can very often do the test for free or low cost.

3) Some private AIDS Service organizations will sometimes do these tests for little or no cost.

4) Some private labs will also do these tests. However, going to a private lab is often an expensive option.

To find out the location of local testing sites in your area, contact your local AIDS Hotline. To find the number of your local AIDS hotline, go to the "Hotlines and Service Organizations" area, here at "The Body".

Depending on the country and state/province you live in, a minor (a person under the age of 18), may or may not need parental consent to be tested. Your local AIDS Hotline or your local Health Department, can tell you whether or not parental consent is needed for a minor to be tested.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to call the Centers for Disease Control at 1.800.232.4636 (Nationwide).

Getting friends to go for test
significant public health matter?