Not quite clear?PLEASE HELP!!!

I have been reading through a couple of the forums and I am really hoping you will answer this question. I know this is considered wasting your time by some but I can see that many people are really helped by these...so, are they stupid questions and a waste of your time? Anyway, a friend of mine offered to let me try her vibrators. We had been out together for at least 6 hours so they were not used in that time period by her. I don't know her HIV status but her boyfriend is fairly promiscuos. At any rate, I did not use my head and tried them after only rinsing them off with HOT water. I read a couple of other questions-one said I was at risk for HIV and other STDS and the other said I would have to have used it within minutes of her using it. ??? I did go test because of my paranoia but that was at 11 weeks and 2 days from the date of use. Can you tell me, am I at risk and should I test again? PLEASE, PLEASE answer me. I need to move on and quit reading everything about HIV before I talk myself into having it.

In order for HIV to be transmitted by using another person's vibrator or sex toy, ALL of the following need to be true:

1) The vibrator was used by an HIV positive person

2) There were HIV infected fluids on the vibrator (semen, blood, vaginal secretions)

3) Those fluids came into contact with your mucous membranes

4) The vibrator was used by you shortly after the previous person used it (HIV does not survive in the environment very long. See http://www.thebody.com/cdc/survival.html)

HIV is only known to be sexually transmitted during vaginal, anal and oral sex. It is not known to be transmitted by contact with inanimate objects (needles used for injecting drugs excluded). The fact that you used hot water to wash the vibrator off may have helped, but next time use hot water and soap.

RMK

Please answer 2nd time
Masturbation