Please help a young guy from Asia!

Hi there. Recently i get to know a gal from the chatline and we decided to meet up. To cut all the craps and getting to the point - - She gave me a handjob followed by a blowjob and ended with a handjob again.(I cum on her hands). When receiving the 2 sessions of handjobs from her(start and end), I "did not" wear a condom BUT for the blowjob (Which come in between) I "HAD" A CONDOM on. It goes like this - she started arousing me with her hands and led to a handjob, I got more and more aroused and requested her for a blowjob and i GOT MY CONDOM ON before she proceed to blow me. After 10mins, she complained that she cant stand the "bitter" taste from the condom and wish to stop the blowjob. I said ok and then took off the condom and ask her to masturbate me and finally everything came to a stop when i CUM on her hands. Could u please tell me how much risk are there of me GETTING infected by HIV/AIDS by the gal IF the gal is HIV/AIDS positive? (I don't know wether she is positive or not as i do not know her well and that was the first and last meeting of us) Please help me by clearing my doubts, Im so worried as Im only 21 yrs old. I really regretted what i did......really. Thanks alot in adavance.BTW, bear with my english as Im a ASIAN - Singapore.

There is no evidence that HIV is spread through mutual masturbation or through receiving oral sex (especially with a condom!).

Transmission of HIV can occur when HIV infected fluids (like semen, blood or vaginal secretions) come into contact with your mucous membranes (the urethra of your penis, your rectum, or mouth). If this doesn't happen during sex, then transmission is practically impossible. Also, sexual transmission of HIV is known to be spread through the following three ways:

1) Anal sex, receptive or insertive

2) Vaginal sex, receptive or insertive

3) Oral sex, receptive fellatio or insertive cunnulingus (transmission to the person whose mouth is on the genitals)

If your sexual behavior does not fall into any of the above categories, then it is EXTREMELY unlikely that you will become infected through sexual contact.

RMK

early symptoms
In/Out and STD