MY HIV SCARE & SHINGLES

I want to share a story with fellow readers. About a year ago I came down with an EXTREMELY bad virus. My throat was all clogged up with mucus and crap. On top of this I had a HIGH fever of 103 degrees, extreme fatigue and nightsweats. After a week it went away. For a whole YEAR I lived in fear because I thought I had HIV. Then this past month, I came down with a minor bout of SHINGLES. Being a gay male and 27 years old I just KNEW that this was a SURE sign that I had HIV. Because of me fear of getting tested I grew worse and worse phsyically. I ruined a PERFECTLY newly gained job because I could NOT function. Finally, I got the courage to get the HIV test and guess what...IT WAS NEGATIVE! Had it not been for Mr. Sowadsky's help I would not have made it. I am saying this to people to tell them that high fevers, fatique and EVEN SHINGLES does not equal HIV. Get the courage to get tested...the NOT knowing will RUIN your life...trust me.

Response from Mr. Sowadsky

Hi. Thank you for your comments. Your situation is a perfect example of how symptoms that you THINK are due to HIV/AIDS, may in fact, be due to other causes. This is precisely the reason why testing is so important to determine the cause of a persons symptoms.

If you have any further comments or questions, please feel free to e-mail me at "nvhotline@aol.com" or call me at (Nationwide). I'm glad to help!

Menstrual Period
A Message About Acute Viral Syndrome