Adult Bookstore blow jobs

i have been reading your answers to the questions for some time now. I understand there have been no cases of anyone become HIV positive from receiveing a blow job but i still have a question about it. I enjoy going into adult bookstores and getting blow jobs from other dudes. That is as far as my contact goes. I know Im not in the minority as I see many other married men receiving the same treatment. I had a dude blow me about 5-10 mins after he blew another guy. The other came in his mouth and he swallowed. I came in his mouth after he blew me. Is there a high risk that I could get HIV this way. I figured that since this occurs alot and that no one has gotten HIV from receiving oral sex that it still is low risk. I am correct. Keep up the good work on this site. I work in the medical field and find it to be very accurate.

Your assumption that your risk for infection is still low is accurate. Your penis coming into contact with HIV infected semen in another person's mouth poses a greater risk for infection than coming into contact with saliva alone. However, since we don't see transmission occurring this way, you remain at very low risk for infection.

You are at greater risk for certain sexually transmitted infections. It is important to be aware of this if you have multiple partners.

RMK

insertive anal sex
sex and both are hiv positive