Please answer my question, please

I will be very grateful if you answer my question. I am going crazy at the stage that i attempted suicide. About 10 weeks ago i was pricked and cut by a syringe. The cut was quite deep and i was bleeding. At that time i noticed dried blood on the floor where the syringe was. 54 days after the incident i went for HIV test. The test result came out negative. But right after the test i developed several signs. I was down with a bad cough which lasted for a week. I have slight fever which lasted for only a night. My joints on my fingers, arms and legs are aching. Little red spots are appearing on my body and in my mouth and the spots are getting more each day. My tougue are coated in white all the time. Furthermore, there is one night that i had a drenching night sweat. Currently my stomach is very active. Please tell me what is the possibility of me getting HIV? Is my test at 54 days accurate?

Based on official guidelines from the CDC, an HIV test can only be considered accurate if it is performed 3 or more months after exposure. Since most people will develop a detectable level of antibodies within the first month of exposure, it is likely that your test was accurate. However, if you believe that your risk is significant, you may want to have a follow-up test, just to be sure.

The circumstances of your exposure are somewhat unclear. Documented cases of transmission through contact with injection needles are limited to drug users who share needles for injecting drugs and healthcare workers who have accidental needlestick injuries in healthcare settings. Outside of those circumstances, it is unlikely that you would be infected by contact with a syringe.

RMK

Oral sex nightmare
colonic then scared